25.3.2018

25.3.2018

keskiviikko 18. helmikuuta 2009

I love Brazil...


Recados e Imagens - Brasil - Orkut





I love Brazil because I have had a truly friend there about 47 years and he has keep contact me all these years. We have visited by them once about 7 years ago and we are missing all those friends and their beautiful country very much. But one day, some day, we will visit there again and maybe also move there forever. Who knows!
Always when the sun is shining here in North, Finland, so I feel that it is the Brazilian sun that is shining to all of us.
But now today I am going to water running and I enjoy it very much.
I wish all of you very happy Wednesday all around the world and I hope that you could leave me a comment that makes me feel very happy!


Ei kommentteja:

Lähetä kommentti